About Abbotsford (YXX)
Abbotsford's geographically surrounded by excellent scenic views, making it a quiet tranquil place to lay back and relax. Abbotsford municipality's southern boundary is the Canada–United States border, western boundary is the Township of Langley. The city's popular views of admiration come from its southeast and north borders where it has Mount Baker and the Coast Mountains respectively.
The city is home to few of the famous landmarks like the University of the Fraser Valley, Tradex and Abbotsford International Airport, which hosts the Abbotsford International Airshow.
Abbotsford's local economy has been identified as one of the most diverse economies in the country by the Conference Board of Canada. Much of the city's economy is generated from its primary industries. They include; agriculture, transportation, manufacturing and retail. It is also said that Abbotsford earns the highest dollar per acre of agricultural land in the country, even greater than the Niagara Region and the North Okanagan.
Book Cheap Flights To Abbotsford:Planning on a trip to Abbotsford? The best time to make the efforts to book cheap flights to Abbotsford is right now! The destination you are going to step into is beautiful and thus, the expenses on travel and accommodation might startle you just a little bit if unprepared. Save money by checking into cheap flight tickets to Abbotsford on Tripzumi. Check with our experts for budget tickets to Abbotsford and offers on flight tickets that will help you save on travel. No matter what the nature of your travel might be, for a comfortable and smooth flight package, drop into Tripzumi.
- Golden Ears Provincial Park: Established in 1927, the Golden Ears Provincial Park is the best place in Abbotsford to try your hand at camping, lakeside fun activities, hiking and outdoor recreational activities. The park is named Golden Ears after the popular twin peaks on Mount Blanshard.
- The Reach Gallery Museum: Step into a combination of an art gallery and museum at the Reach Gallery Museum. The museum contains Canadian art, artifacts and exhibits and also some of the classical works from around the world. This public museum is open for a visit to all free of cost.
- Cultus Lake: Dive into some entertainment along the shore at Cultus Lake. Fishing camping, water parks and more at this scenic beauty destination of Abbotsford.
- Trethewey House: One of the most breathtaking works of Abbotsford Lumber Company- Trethewey House. The house built in 1920 with the finest fir lumber is Abbotsford's heritage site today, preserved for its arts and crafts style.
Few other things to do in Abbotsford:
Tips to book cheap flights to Abbotsford:
- Once you decide to fly, make sure you head straight to check on the flights. Booking in advance is a great way to catch hold of cheap flight tickets.
- Plan your trip accordingly, when your travel isn't an emergency. Flying during holidays, festive season, etc., could be expensive. Thus again, if your trip is a sure one, check out flights in advance to know discounts on flights to Abbotsford.
- Flying during the weekdays could spare your pockets a reasonable amount of money. Consider this option.
- Check out if there are 2 flights with 2-3 stops on route to Abbotsford. Getting a little out of the comfort zone of direct flights can save you a huge sum of money.