About Barcelona (BCN)
Dating back to many years ago in history, Barcelona was an important city known for its economy and administration. Today, Barcelona is one among the world's major global cities, popular for its outstanding excellence in the economy, commerce, business, architecture, trade fairs, cultural centers, entertainment, media, fashion, arts, science, and education. The city stands 24th in the world as a major cultural and economic center in southwestern Europe.
In 2011, Barcelona had the fame of being listed 20th-most-visited city in the world by international visitors and the fifth most visited city in Europe after London, Paris, Istanbul and Rome, with 5.5 million international visitors. Much of the credit goes to the attraction the city has in being a sports champion and a recent fashion center. Twice in the year, the Barcelona hosts The Brandery, an urban fashion show. The thriving textile industry of Barcelona adds more to this fame.
Book Cheap Flights To Barcelona:Planning on a trip to Barcelona? The best time to make the efforts to book cheap flights to Barcelona is right now! The destination you are going to step into is beautiful and thus, the expenses on travel and accommodation might startle you just a little bit if unprepared. Save money by checking into cheap flight tickets to Barcelona on Tripzumi. Check with our experts for budget tickets to Barcelona and offers on flight tickets that will help you save on travel. No matter what the nature of your travel might be, for a comfortable and smooth flight package, drop into Tripzumi.
- Casa Milà: A classic example of extraordinary architecture and a World Heritage Site- Casa Milà. This modernist building, not to forget; the last civil work design by famous architect Antoni Gaudi draws the attention of all tourists.
- Picasso Museum: Feast your eyes with exclusive exhibits of the great works the 20th-century Spanish artist Pablo Picasso at the Museu Picasso. Know in detail about this revolutionary artist's life, his first works and more.
- Parc de la Ciutadella: The only green space back in the city was the formal park called Parc de la Ciutadella. The park is now a famous tourist attraction for its spectacular large fountain, the zoo which had the famous Albino gorilla Snowflake, lake, museum and Parliament of Catalonia.
- Montserrat: Get into the groove of some hiking adventure on the multi-peak mountains ranges of Montserrat. The mountain has the fame of being Spain's first National Park and also for housing the well-known Benedictine Abbey.
- Tibidabo Amusement Park: In need of thrill and screams? Visit the Tibidabo Amusement Park for spot-on fun on some of their exciting rides.
Few other things to do in Barcelona:
- La Rambla
- Park Güell
- Santa Maria del Mar
- Montjuïc Castle
- Magic Fountain of Montjuïc
- Casa Batlló
- Barri Gotic
- Gran Teatre del Liceu
- Palau Güell
- CosmoCaixa Barcelona
Tips to book cheap flights to Barcelona:
- Once you decide to fly, make sure you head straight to check on the flights. Booking in advance is a great way to catch hold of cheap flight tickets.
- Plan your trip accordingly, when your travel isn't an emergency. Flying during holidays, festive season, etc., could be expensive. Thus again, if your trip is a sure one, check out flights in advance to know discounts on flights to Barcelona.
- Flying during the weekdays could spare your pockets a reasonable amount of money. Consider this option.
- Check out if there are 2 flights with 2-3 stops on route to Barcelona. Getting a little out of the comfort zone of direct flights can save you a huge sum of money.