About Cancun (CUN)
Spanish is the official language in Cancún, however, English, French, Italian, and German are also spoken by the resident. This city is one among the popular tourist attraction destinations is Mexico. The warm tropical climate, beaches, adventures by the ocean, Mexican cuisine, luxury resorts, etc., are few of the many magnetic attractions. Tourism industry brings in a good source of economic inflow.
The ancient Mayan cultural remains are found in certain parts of Cancún, and these ruins and archaeological remains are rich historic artifacts that continue to welcome tourists and researchers. If you are planning a trip to Cancún, do not miss out on some rare places of visit you might find interesting.
Book Cheap Flights To Cancún:Planning on a trip to Cancún? The best time to make the efforts to book cheap flights to Cancún is right now! The destination you are going to step into is beautiful and thus, the expenses on travel and accommodation might startle you just a little bit if unprepared. Save money by checking into cheap flight tickets to Cancún on Tripzumi. Check with our experts for budget tickets to Cancún and offers on flight tickets that will help you save on travel. No matter what the nature of your travel might be, for a comfortable and smooth flight package, drop into Tripzumi.
- Cancún Underwater Museum: The best source of entertainment and awe for an art and sea lover- the Cancún Underwater Museum. This is a Non-Profit Organization based in Cancún, Mexico, dedicated to the Art of Conservation. You will find, a total of 500 sculptures with three different galleries submerged between three and six meters underwater! For sculpture, art, snorkeling, along with the must-do- scuba diving, the marine museum is never a disappointment.
- Coba: Visit the archaeological site- Coba; to know more about the largest network of stone causeways of the ancient Mayan world. You will find many engraved and sculpted stelae that document the ceremonial life and important events of the Late Classic Period (AD 600–900) of Mesoamerican civilization.
- Sistema Dos Ojos: Be lost in the beauty of the flooded cave system at Sistema Dos Ojos. A popular dive site under exploration till date, the Sistema Dos Ojos is an anchialine cave system with connections to naturally intruding marine water and tidal influence in the cenotes. The water here is exceptionally crystal clear due to the filtration through limestone
- Cancún Interactive Aquarium: Enter the fascinating world of aquatic life at the Cancún Interactive Aquarium. Seahorses, coral, jellyfishes, barracudas, tiger and bull sharks, dolphins, sea lions and more! The best part of this aquarium is, you can touch and feel the marvellous sea creatures and jump in for a swim with them. Don't miss out!
- Isla Contoy: Take a quick visit to the small Mexican Island, Isla Contoy. The island is only 8.5 km in length and has an area of 3.17 square kilometers. Endangered wildlife are conserved on the island and thus it is a national park and nesting ground, with minimal tourists permitted per day. Loggerhead turtle, Green turtle, Hawksbill turtle, leatherback turtle, frigate bird, brown pelican, and the double-crested cormorant are few of the exotic species you will find on Isla Contoy.
Few other things to do in Cancún:
Tips to book cheap flights to Cancún:
- Once you decide to fly, make sure you head straight to check on the flights. Booking in advance is a great way to catch hold of cheap flight tickets.
- Plan your trip accordingly when your travel isn't an emergency. Flying during holidays, festive season, etc., could be expensive. Thus again, if your trip is a sure one, check out flights in advance to know discounts on flights to Cancún.
- Flying during the weekdays could spare your pockets a reasonable amount of money. Consider this option.
- Check out if there are 2 flights with 2-3 stops on route to Cancún. Getting a little out of the comfort zone of direct flights can save you a huge sum of money.