About Chicago (CHI)
Despite all the busyness, Chicago is also a city of fun and entertainment. The city's culture includes the visual arts, novels, film, theater, especially improvisational comedy, professional sports leagues, and music, particularly jazz, blues, soul, gospel, and house music. The popularity that Chicago has gained from its dynamic personality brought home 50.2 million international and domestic visitors in 2014. Chicago also has the reputation of being listed as an alpha global city by the Globalization and World Cities Research Network, ranking 7th in the world in Global Cities Index (2014), and 3rd largest gross metropolitan product in the United States (2014).
Book Cheap Flights To Chicago:Planning on a trip to Chicago? The best time to make the efforts to book cheap flights to Chicago is right now! The destination you are going to step into is beautiful and thus, the expenses on travel and accommodation might startle you just a little bit if unprepared. Save money by checking into cheap flight tickets to Chicago on Tripzumi. Check with our experts for budget tickets to Chicago and offers on flight tickets that will help you save on travel. No matter what the nature of your travel might be, for a comfortable and smooth flight package, drop into Tripzumi.
- Navy Pier: Cruise, dining, and entertainment at Navy Pier- a non-profit incorporation that was established to maintain Navy Pier which is a 100-year-old important civic landmark in the U.S. Currently the region has been turned into one of the most popular leisure destinations.
- Alder Planetarium: Be transported into the beauty of the galaxies at the Alder Planetarium. It is the first planetarium that was built in the western hemisphere, and its date promises all visitors with exceptional information on outer space and experience.
- Peggy Notebaert Nature Museum: The first museum to be started in the west and the best one so far for the museum that portrays natural history and science- the Peggy Notebaert Nature Museum. The museum has over 390,000 collections of artifacts and specimens and conducts various innovation educational programs for children and young adults.
- Oak Street Beach: Lay back and relax at the Oak Street Beach in Chicago, located on the shore of Lake Michigan. One among in the series of Chicago Beaches, the Oak Street Beach has been a favorite spot for summer gatherings and recreation.
- Lincoln Park Zoo: Connect with nature and wildlife at the Lincoln Park Zoo in Chicago. The zoo is the safe haven for many species of animals and is continually welcoming some new arrivals as well. Lincoln Park Zoo is famous for its well-maintained animal care, educational programs, research, and conservation.
Few other things to do in Chicago:
- Shedd Aquarium
- Art Institute of Chicago
- Willis Tower
- Field Museum
- Buckingham Fountain
- Chicago Theatre
- Chicago Water Tower
- Chicago Riverwalk
- National Museum of Mexican Art
- Glessner House
Tips to book cheap flights to Chicago:
- Once you decide to fly, make sure you head straight to check on the flights. Booking in advance is a great way to catch hold of cheap flight tickets.
- Plan your trip accordingly when your travel isn't an emergency. Flying during holidays, festive season, etc., could be expensive. Thus again, if your trip is a sure one, check out flights in advance to know discounts on flights to Chicago.
- Flying during the weekdays could spare your pockets a reasonable amount of money. Consider this option.
- Check out if there are 2 flights with 2-3 stops on route to Chicago. Getting a little out of the comfort zone of direct flights can save you a huge sum of money.