About Frankfurt (FRA)
Frankfurt is the most important financial center of the European continent. It is considered as a global hub for commerce, culture, education, tourism, and traffic. Much of the importance that this city gains is from being a financial headquarters, especially to internationally renowned banks. To mention; European Central Bank, German Federal Bank, Frankfurt Stock Exchange, Deutsche Bank, Commerzbank, DZ Bank, KfW, etc. Apart from the economic strength that the city draws from these financial superpowers, Frankfurt also is an important educational hub. It is home to many great cultural and educational institutions, like Goethe University and Frankfurt University of Applied Sciences, Botanical Garden of Goethe University, etc.
The city's ancient landmarks, plentiful museums, and attractive architecture have been the key features that draw tourist population. Apart from these, Frankfurt also hosts Messe Frankfurt (which is one of the world's largest trade fairs), Frankfurt Motor Show (the world's largest motor show), and the Frankfurt Book Fair (the world's largest book fair).
Book Cheap Flights To Frankfurt:Planning on a trip to Frankfurt? The best time to make the efforts to book cheap flights to Frankfurt is right now! The destination you are going to step into is beautiful and thus, the expenses on travel and accommodation might startle you just a little bit if unprepared. Save money by checking into cheap flight tickets to Frankfurt on Tripzumi. Check with our experts for budget tickets to Frankfurt and offers on flight tickets that will help you save on travel. No matter what the nature of your travel might be, for a comfortable and smooth flight package, drop into Tripzumi.
- Goethe House: Germany's literature world comes to life at Goethe House. The writer's house museum that was originally the Goethe family residence until 1775, now preserves Johann Wolfgang von Goethe's writing and family legendary.
- Städel: Marvel at 700 years old European art at the Städel. The museum preserves art work from the 14th century till date and is definitely one of Germany's most important museums dedicated to art. It was founded in 1815 by Johann Friedrich Städel.
- Grüneburgpark: Visit one of Germany's most beautiful public park for recreational activities where some great thinkers of the country met- Grüneburgpark. The park derives its name from "Green Castle" and has botanical gardens with local and rare plants on display.
- Historic Railway, Frankfurt: Get back in time to the mesmerizing beauty of rustic engines at Historic Railway, Frankfurt. The museum society was founded in 1978 to preserve the historic, valuable railway material in working order as technical and cultural monuments, especially the steam locomotives.
- Deutsches Architekturmuseum: The best of German architecture in Deutsches Architekturmuseum or German Architecture Museum. The museum preserves exhibits and events of German art in the 18th-century mansion.
Few other things to do in Frankfurt:
- Römer (Frankfurt am Main)
- Alte Oper
- Paulskirche or St. Paul's Church, Frankfurt am Main
- Frankfurt Zoo
- Frankfurt Opera
- Museum Giersch
- Frankfurt City Forest
Tips to book cheap flights to Frankfurt:
- Once you decide to fly, make sure you head straight to check on the flights. Booking in advance is a great way to catch hold of cheap flight tickets.
- Plan your trip accordingly, when your travel isn't an emergency. Flying during holidays, festive season, etc., could be expensive. Thus again, if your trip is a sure one, check out flights in advance to know discounts on flights to Frankfurt.
- Flying during the weekdays could spare your pockets a reasonable amount of money. Consider this option.
- Check out if there are 2 flights with 2-3 stops on route to Frankfurt. Getting a little out of the comfort zone of direct flights can save you a huge sum of money.