About Halifax (YHZ)
Apart from the technological and economic advancement, your visit to Halifax will reveal a unique blend of multicultural environment. The city does not run short in fame or in the number of its art galleries, theatres and museums, national-quality sports and entertainment facilities. Halifax Pop Explosion, Symphony Nova Scotia, the Art Gallery of Nova Scotia, The Khyber, the Maritime Museum of the Atlantic and the Neptune Theatre are the other cultural attractions within the city. For a mélange of scenic beauty, night life and tradition, Halifax will offer you with the best.
Book Cheap Flights From Halifax:For effortless booking of the cheapest flights to Halifax, visit us at Tripzumi. With great seasonal deals and offers, we are sure your tour to city will be filled with the comfort you dream of. Find with us offers on business and economy class tickets, on the best and cheapest flights to Halifax that suit your convenience best. While we focus on helping you save time and money of flight tickets to Halifax, go ahead and plan what your trip requires.
- Maritime Museum of the Atlantic: Find the heritage and history of Halifax on the sea in a nutshell at the Maritime Museum of the Atlantic. Learn in depth about the small crafts, World War Convoys, the Titanic and much more!
- Art Gallery of Nova Scotia: Step into the gateway of visual arts at Art Gallery of Nova Scotia, the largest art museum in Atlantic Canada. It is a premier arts institution in Canada and holds over 17, 000 art works, the museum collects, and displays works of art for both exhibits and educational purposes.
- Neptune Theatre: Visit to get the best theatrical and drama experience at the Neptune Theatre, Canada’s largest professional theatre. The theatre hosts various popular productions and has allied tour companies to encourage and promote theatrical talent in young and experienced.
- Georges Island: Check out the historic glacial drumlins of Halifax in Georges Island, which was once the heart of seaward defences for importance naval operations. The island is also the largest island entirely within the harbor limits of Halifax Harbor.
- Grand Parade: This popular tourist attraction in Halifax is an historic military parade square dating from the founding of Halifax in 1749. Till date, the Grand Parade square remains to be an important civic space that hosts musical concerts, New Year’s Eve celebrations, public and political demonstrations, etc.
Few other things to do in Halifax:
- Sir Sandford Fleming Park
- Atlantic Canada Aviation Museum
- Fultz House
- Dalhousie Arts Centre
- Chocolate Lake
- Casino Nova Scotia
- Pier 21
- York Redoubt
- Long Lake Provincial Park
Tips to book cheap flights to Halifax:
- Once you decide to fly, make sure you head straight to check on the flights. Booking in advance is a great way to catch hold of cheap flight tickets.
- Plan your trip accordingly when your travel isn't an emergency. Flying during holidays, festive season, etc., could be expensive. Thus again, if your trip is a sure one, check out flights in advance to know discounts on flights to Halifax.
- Flying during the weekdays could spare your pockets a reasonable amount of money. Consider this option.
- Check out if there are 2 flights with 2-3 stops on route to Halifax. Getting a little out of the comfort zone of direct flights can save you a huge sum of money.