About Hong Kong (HKG)
Hong Kong maintains its own executive, legislative and judiciary powers, including an independent legal system, public security force, monetary system, customs policy, and immigration policy under the principle of "one country, two systems". The city is also one of the world's most significant financial centers, having the highest Financial Development Index that ranked as the world's most competitive economy in the World Competitiveness Yearbook. Moreover, Hong Kong issues the world's 13th most traded currency, the Hong Kong dollar. Hong Kong has a major capitalist service economy characterized by low taxation and free trade, being one among the world's leading international financial centers. Hong Kong has been an important center for international finance and trade. It also houses the greatest concentrations of corporate headquarters in the Asia-Pacific region.
Book Cheap Flights To Hong Kong:Planning on a trip to Hong Kong? The best time to make the efforts to book cheap flights to Hong Kong is right now! The destination you are going to step into is beautiful and thus, the expenses on travel and accommodation might startle you just a little bit if unprepared. Save money by checking into cheap flight tickets to Hong Kong on Tripzumi. Check with our experts for budget tickets to Hong Kong and offers on flight tickets that will help you save on travel. No matter what the nature of your travel might be, for a comfortable and smooth flight package, drop into Tripzumi.
Explore Hong Kong:
- Ocean Park: Dive into the world of aquatic fun at the oceanarium, marine mammal park, animal theme park and a fantastic amusement park at the complex which offers it all together- Ocean Park! One of Hong Kong favorite attractions famous for its thrill-filled water rides and more!
- Ngong Ping 360: Hang in there for the absolute entertainment and adventure- Ngong Ping 360. The cable car ariel tramway system takes you above the limits to give you a better view of Hong Kong.
- Tian Tan Buddha: Established in 1993, Tian Tan Buddha is a popular tourist attraction and icon of Hong Kong. The 34 meters tall bronze Buddha statue is a landmark hilltop attraction, especially famous among Buddhist visitors.
- Hong Kong Museum of History: Grow more knowledge on Hong Kong's cultural and historical heritage at the Hong Kong Museum of History. The museum has a massive collection of ancient artifacts and exhibits set for display that portrays Chinese tradition and the history of Hong Kong.
- Hong Kong Space Museum: Get a closer look at space and its scientific wonders at the Hong Kong Space Museum. The center holds space theater and also conducts several innovative and educative exhibitions.
Few other things to do in Hong Kong:
- Hong Kong Disneyland
- Victoria Peak
- Lantau Island
- Madame Tussauds Hong Kong
- Wong Tai Sin Temple
- Tung Choi Street
- Hong Kong Wetland Park
- Cheung Chau
- Ten Thousand Buddhas Monastery
- Dr. Sun Yat-sen Museum
Tips to book cheap flights to Hong Kong:
- Once you decide to fly, make sure you head straight to check on the flights. Booking in advance is a great way to catch hold of cheap flight tickets.
- Plan your trip accordingly, when your travel isn't an emergency. Flying during holidays, festive season, etc., could be expensive. Thus again, if your trip is a sure one, check out flights in advance to know discounts on flights to Hong Kong.
- Flying during the weekdays could spare your pockets a reasonable amount of money. Consider this option.
- Check out if there are 2 flights with 2-3 stops on route to Hong Kong. Getting a little out of the comfort zone of direct flights can save you a huge sum of money.