About Orlando (MCO)
It was during the 1980s, Orlando started to grow rapidly and gain popularity like most other major cities in the Sun Belt. Orlando’s development and global status is also acknowledged. The World Cities Study Group’s inventory listed Orlando as a "Gamma?" level of world-city in 2010. Moreover, the city also proudly ranks as the fourth most popular American city based on where people want to live according to a 2009 Pew Research Center study. Being a popular and most loved tourist destination in the United States, Orlando is referred to as "The Theme Park Capital of the World". You might be surprised to learn that, the city’s tourist attractions and events drew more than 62 million visitors in 2014! Orlando also houses the Orange County Convention Center which is the second-largest convention facility in the United States, thereby, without question making it one of the busiest American cities for conferences and conventions.
Orlando’s economy sees much profit through its advanced major industrial and hi-tech centers. The city is a nationally recognized center of innovation in digital media, agricultural technology, aviation, aerospace, and software design. Additionally, record has it that more than 150 international companies, representing approximately 20 countries, have facilities in Metro Orlando. Most importantly, the Central Florida Research Park, which is the 7th largest research park in the country.
Book Cheap Flights To Orlando:Planning on a trip to Orlando? The best time to make the efforts to book cheap flights to Orlando is right now! The destination you are going to step into is beautiful and thus, the expenses on travel and accommodation might startle you just a little bit if unprepared. Save money by checking into cheap flight tickets to Orlando on Tripzumi. Check with our experts for budget tickets to Orlando and offers on flight tickets that will help you save on travel. No matter what the nature of your travel might be, for a comfortable and smooth flight package, drop into Tripzumi.
- Universal Orlando: Get a whole load of adventure and fun at Orlando's movie themed resort and park. Universal Orlando has an amusement park complex that guarantees thrill-filled rides and much more to have the perfect family entertainment.
- Disney's Typhoon Lagoon: Be ready to experience splashes and dives at Disney's Typhoon Lagoon. This water theme park in Walt Disney World Resort is one among Orlando's popular attractions.
- Wizarding World of Harry Potter: Are you a fan of Harry Potter? Then this place, is your dream come true! The Wizarding World of Harry Potter is a tour around the themed displays of the Harry Potter movie sets, the perfect place to get the true-to-life Harry Potter experience.
- SeaWorld Orlando: Combine education and adventure at SeaWorld Orlando. The water theme park and the marine zoological park offers rides, shows, and tours around aquatic wildlife. The park is famous for its whooping 4.7 million guests who visited the park in 2015, thus marking SeaWorld Orlando the tenth most visited amusement park in the United States.
- Lake Eola: Settle in for some quiet time with nature at Lake Eola Park. The park offers boat rides to admire the scenic beauty of Orlando's famous lake.
Few other things to do in Orlando:
- Magic Kingdom
- Orlando World Center Marriott
- Cornell Fine Arts Museum
- Spaceship Earth
- Mennello Museum of American Art
- Orlando Museum of Art
- Discovery Cove
- Wet 'n Wild Orlando
- Kraken (roller coaster)
Tips to book cheap flights to Orlando:
- Once you decide to fly, make sure you head straight to check on the flights. Booking in advance is a great way to catch hold of cheap flight tickets.
- Plan your trip accordingly, when your travel isn't an emergency. Flying during holidays, festive season, etc., could be expensive. Thus again, if your trip is a sure one, check out flights in advance to know discounts on flights to Orlando.
- Flying during the weekdays could spare your pockets a reasonable amount of money. Consider this option.
- Check out if there are 2 flights with 2-3 stops on route to Orlando. Getting a little out of the comfort zone of direct flights can save you a huge sum of money.