About Toronto (YYZ)
Toronto is situated on a broad sloping plateau that is intersected by an extensive network of rivers, deep ravines, and urban forest, that serve as an additional feature to nature lovers who are ready to explore. This internationally famous centre for business, finance, arts, and culture, is also acclaimed as one of the most multicultural cities in the world. Toronto is the home to residents of 200 different ethnic origins. It is indeed a little shocking to know that this culturally diverse city has 160 different languages spoken among the inhabitants!
While the city thrives with its enthusiasm in music, theatre, motion picture production, television production, and skyscrapers; the one that steals the show is the CN Tower, tallest freestanding structure in the Western Hemisphere. Toronto is equally sound economically, displaying strengths across different fields of business, namely; technology, design, financial services, life sciences, education, arts, fashion, business services, environmental innovation, food services, and tourism.
Book Cheap Flights From Toronto (YYZ):When there is a whole lot to explore, why not save where you can? Book flights with Tripzumi to get the cheapest airfares for the most comfortable travel. We offer exciting deals on flights to Toronto that would suit your convenience. No matter if you are eyeing the perfect luxury travel to British Columbia, or if you are in a business emergency and thus prefer the cheapest flight to Toronto immediately. Check with us to book your tickets quick and smooth, that would go easy on your budget as well.
- CN Tower: The iconic CN Tower is a must visit on the things-to-do in Toronto list. This iconic 553 metre towering beauty, is of historical importance. Step in to get the better view of the western hemisphere and to open yourself to a sumptuous serving at their revolving restaurant.
- Ripley's Aquarium of Canada: Nature never fails to impress, and it holds true with the Ripley's Aquarium of Canada. This public aquarium owned by Ripley's Entertainment, houses many species of aquatic life, conducts dive shows, stingray experience, and other exciting programs.
- Canada's Wonderland: For the perfect combination of thrill and entertainment book your tickets to Canada's Wonderland. A 300 acre theme park that promises many splashes, screams and so much more.
- Toronto Zoo: With wildlife conservation programs, education camps, time with the zoo babies, more than 460 species of over 5,000 animals, the Toronto Zoo is also an eyecatcher.
- Allan Gardens: 16,000 square foot greenhouse that houses tropical plants from all over the world - Allan Gardens Conservatory. The conservatory is over 100 years old and is open to public year round.
Few Other Things to do in Toronto:
- Aga Khan Museum
- Centreville Amusement Park
- Kensington Market
- Chinatown, Toronto
- Bata Shoe Museum
- The Don Valley Brick Works
- McMichael Canadian Art Collection
- Exhibition Place
- Spadina House
- Toronto Harbor
Tips to book cheap flights to Toronto (YYZ):
- Once you decide to fly, make sure you head straight to check on the flights. Booking in advance is a great way to catch hold of cheap flight tickets.
- Plan your trip accordingly when your travel isn't an emergency. Flying during holidays, festive season, etc., could be expensive. Thus again, if your trip is a sure one, check out flights in advance to know discounts on flights to Toronto.
- Flying during the weekdays could spare your pockets a reasonable amount of money. Consider this option.
- Check out if there are 2 flights with 2-3 stops on route to Toronto. Getting a little out of the comfort zone of direct flights can save you a huge sum of money.