A tour to the City of Vancouver will never be a disappointment with the wide list of entertainment and ethnic delights it has to offer. Vancouver is not alone the most popular city in the Canadian province of British Columbia, but it is also the eighth largest Canadian municipality. The city is known for its bustling energy, liveability, linguistic and ethnic diversity. Apart from the plentiful hard to ignore destinations around the city, Vancouver is also the perfect choice for a relaxing trip with the best of climate in Canada. It has the coolest of summers and warmest of winters in the Canadian province. The breathtaking vegetation of conifers, scattered pockets of maple and calming blue beaches, makes Vancouver the most suitable choice to enjoy outdoor activities. The Economist Intelligence Unit
acknowledged Vancouver as the first city to rank among the top-ten of the world's most liveable cities for five consecutive years. The lifestyle and electric vibe adds profit and welcomes many visitors to the city's tourism industry. And if you are a fan of Hollywood, do not forget that you would especially find a lot more places to visit in Vancouver. By housing major film production studios in Vancouver and Burnaby, Greater Vancouver and nearby areas have turned into one of the largest film production centres in North America, earning it the film industry nickname, Hollywood North.
Book Cheap Flights From Vancouver(YVR):
When there is a whole lot to explore, why not save where you can? Book flights with Tripzumi
to get the cheapest airfares for the most comfortable travel. We offer exciting deals on flights to Vancouver that would suit your convenience. No matter if you are eyeing the perfect luxury travel to British Columbia, or if you are in a business emergency and thus prefer the cheapest flight to Vancouver immediately. Check with us to book your tickets quick and smooth, that would go easy on your budget as well.
- Stanley Park: A national historic site of Canada, Stanley Park is a must visit in Vancouver. With beautiful beaches, exposure to local wildlife, aquarium, great food joints, and plentiful adventurous activities, Stanley Park is a spot filled with thorough entertainment for all age groups.
- Capilano Suspension Bridge Park: This popular tourist attraction of Vancouver delivers unforgettable thrill and excitement. A suspension bridge built high cross the river, runs over to the beautiful edge of cliff and tree tops. Capilano Suspension Bridge Park is of historical significance in Canada since 1889 and has several fun events you might enjoy during your stay at Vancouver.
- Kitsilano Beach: A wonderful spot to lay back and relax in Vancouver. The Kitsilano Beach comes with special features like the Seaside Seawall System, swimming raft, tennis court, basketball court and with many offers that spell fun.
- Museum of Anthropology: The best place in Vancouver to explore global arts and cultures. Do not miss on this top attraction that hosts several school programs, exhibitions, Oral History Lab and informative public programs. Vancouver's Museum of Anthropology is an additional educative package to your trip!
- Cypress Mountain Ski Area: Wish to take thrill to a whole new level? Visit Vancouver's yet another tourist attraction, the Cypress Mountain Ski Area. Open year around for skiing, snowboarding and with exclusive early bird passes!
Few Other Things to Do in Vancouver:
Popular Restaurants in Vancouver:
- Granville Island
- Canada Palace
- Queen Elizabeth Park, British Columbia
- Lions Gate Bridge
- Vancouver Police Museum
- Jericho Beach
- Queen Elizabeth Theatre
- Canadian Rockies
- Lost Lagoon
- Contemporary Art Gallery
- Absinthe Bistro
- Acacia Fillo Bar
- Acme Cafe
- The Acron Restaurant
- 33 Acres Brewing Company
- Acropol Restaurant
- Addis Cafe Ethiopian Restaurant
- Abode Restaurant
- Abruzzo Cafe
- Ajisai Sushi Bar
Tips to book cheap flights to Vancouver (YVR):
- Once you decide to fly, make sure you head straight to check on the flights. Booking in advance is a great way to catch hold of cheap flight tickets.
- Plan your trip accordingly when your travel isn't an emergency. Flying during holidays, festive season, etc., could be expensive. Thus again, if your trip is a sure one, check out flights in advance to know discounts on flights to Vancouver.
- Flying during the weekdays could spare your pockets a reasonable amount of money. Consider this option.
- Check out if there are 2 flights with 2-3 stops on route to Vancouver. Getting a little out of the comfort zone of direct flights can save you a huge sum of money.